Any and every product you but should have a product label, just as food has a nutritional label. The product label is vital because it allows for the customer to know exactly how to use the product, what is in it, how long it last, and much more. As you read, we will dissect common themes to every product label.
Here are the common break down that every beauty brand product has:
1. Directions: Lots of products have its on unique benefits. It's important that you use any product the way that it is directed to be used.
2. A warning: This is important because it allows for you to be aware of what not to do with the product thus allowing for you to be safe while using the product.
3. Distribution: This states who the product is by, such as the LLC. Additionally, the city, the state and, country the product ships from.
4. Expiration: Not every product will have the same timeline in which it expires. Depending on the ingredients, some can expire sooner than others. To understand this date you should look for the open jar label with a number within the logo. This number represents that months the product will last.
5. Ingredients: The ingredient label on a product allows the customer to know what is in the product they're using. This allows the consumer to know how healthy, or unhealthy, the product is. It's also important to display the ingredients for those who may be allergic to certain ingredients.
Additionally, ingredients are listed in most to least. This means that the first ingredient has the highest percentage of usage and the last ingredient has the least percentage. Knowing this is important because depending on the benefit that you are looking for, you may want more of one particular ingredient than the other.
Ekonade' Skin is all about transparency and we believe in providing the best quality in the most sustainable way. Within our brand, we have gone digital. So, whenever you order our Original Shea Butta Glow you will see a QR code on the front label that links to a digital label with all of these specific details.